Our School Aims
We have 7 school aims incorporating celebrating success, delivering a broad and balanced curriculum, keeping pupils safe to make positive progress, nurturing emotional development.
- To prepare pupils for adulthood.
- To provide holistic care and support in partnership with parents/carers and inter-agency co-operation.
- To celebrate success.
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To nurture emotional development.
- To keep pupils safe and secure to enable positive progress.
- To help pupils make informed choices.
Our whole ethos is underpinned through engagement in education through tailored and personalised programmes of study.